Activz Organic Kale Powder, 11.8 oz (335 g)
|Organic Kale Powder Product Description|
Activz Organic Kale Powder
Have trouble eating those 9 daily servings of fresh fruits and veggies? Activz Kale Powder can help get you there faster.
What is Activz Kale Powder?
Organic, non-GMO kale in powder form. Plain and simple.
Why use Activz Kale Powder instead of buying fresh kale?
- It's way easier.
There's almost no prep work required. You don't have to wash powdered kale in the salad spinner or dry and chop it afterward.
- It lasts longer.
Activz Kale Powder sits at full potency in the pantry for up to several years - using no preservatives whatsoever - patiently waiting for you to pick it up. That means no more wilting, slimy bunches of kale stinking up your fridge and wasting your dollars.
- It saves store trips and fridge space.
Each family size canister equals 8 bunches of kale you don't have to pack into the grocery cart or find space for in the fridge.
- It tastes, looks and smells the same.
We don't add any colors, flavors, nutrients or preservatives to make this seem like real kale - it is real kale, with all original nutrients, colors and flavors intact.
- In fact, it's better than fresh.
How is it better than fresh?
Most produce you find in the grocery store isn't as "fresh" as it seems. Most often, by the time you eat it, there's very little nutrition left:
- Traditional produce is grown in pesticide-ridden, nutrient-deficient soils, then harvested before it's fully ripe to prevent spoilage during transit.
- Ships over a thousand miles and often sits in cold storage before being placed on store shelves. That means it takes at least a week (often much longer) before that product reaches you.
- Significantly drops in nutrient levels each day that it takes to travel.
- Drops even further each day it sits in your refrigerator.
Activz Kale Powder comes with none of these problems. It's made of organic kale grown in nutrient-rich soil, harvested at peak nutrient levels - not a day earlier - and then dehydrated soon after harvest.
But doesn't dehydration degrade nutrient quality, too?
Not our method. We've ditched the high-heat techniques of the past and created a specialty method that evaporates water molecules using natural light. Thanks to our gentle technique, the nutrients are locked in at the moment of dehydration and stay that way for years.
How do I use Activz Kale Powder?
- Toss into your daily smoothie.
- Mix into the foods you're already eating to instantly boost their nutrition value (it's more intuitive than you think!). Our customers' three favorite kale mix-ins are SALSA, MARINARA and TOMATO JUICE.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
Servings Per Container: 67
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 10 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 3%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 60%
Ingredients: Organic whole kale powder.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Add 1 scoop to your morning smoothie.
Mix into soups, sauces, vinaigrettes and other recipes.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Organic Kale Powder product on this website.
Write a Review on this Organic Kale Powder product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Organic Kale Powder
Popular Health Supplements
|AHCC, Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Algae, Spirulina, Chlorella
| Amino Acids, Antioxidant
|Colostrum, CoQ10, Cinnamon
|DHA, EPA, Omega 369
|GABA, Enzyme, Fiber
Oil, Flax Oil
|Green Tea Extract
|Krill Oil, Kelp
|Ginseng, Maca, Milk Thistle
|Noni, Oregano Oil
|Vitamin C, D3, More >>