|Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer|
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to :
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Advil Ibuprofen Directions:
Do not take more than directed. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by doctor. The smallest effective dose should be used. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) - Purposes:
Ibuprofen 200 mg - Pain reliever/Fever reducer.
Acetylated Monoglycerides, Beeswax, Carnuba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Povidone, Propylparaben, Silicon Dioxide, Simethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide.
Advil Ibuprofen Warnings:
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning)
- taking any other drug
- taking aspirin for cardio protection
When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Ibuprofen 200 mg product on this website.
Write a Review on this Ibuprofen 200 mg product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Ibuprofen 200 mg