- Solubilized Ibuprofen 200 mg.
- Liquid Filled Capsules.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, the common cold, toothache, muscular aches, backache, minor pain of arthritis, and menstrual cramps. Temporarily reduces fever.
Do not take more than directed. Adults and children 12 years and over; take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. The smallest effective dose should be used. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredient (in each capsule):
Solubilized Ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen. Purposes: Pain reliever/fever reducer (present as the free acid and potassium salt).
FD&C Green No. 3, Gelatin, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitan, Sorbitol.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include hives, asthma (wheezing), facial swelling or shock.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding.
Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take ibuprofen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Ibuprofen may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age
When using this product take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- taking a prescription drug for anticoagulation (blood thinning)
- taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen 200 mg product on this website.
Write a Review on this Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen 200 mg product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen 200 mg