ASL Solutions Dog House Solar Powered Exhaust Fan
This is a solar powered exhaust fan, so there is no need to plug into an electrical outlet or have expensive electrical work done where there is no current electricity. Having a breeze to remove warmer air from the dog house and replace it with cooler outside air is a great way to keep your pet as cool as possible on warm summer days, which this fan will remove the house air up to five times per minute.
It is easy to install - attach the exhaust fan to the/an opening on the dog house and locate the solar panel either on top of the house or up to 8' away where it can receive direct sunlight. Each is attached with four screws.
- Solar powered fan replaces entire house air up to 5 times per minute
- Keeps dog cool with an indirect breeze during a hot sunny day
- Exhaust vents provide passive exhaust when the sun is not shining
- Vents close with the twist of a knob for winter protection
- Safe, low voltage fan and panel
- Long-lasting, whisper-quiet, ball-bearing fan does not disturb resting dog
- 8' cord included for optional remote solar panel location for use when dog house is not in the sun
- Designed for DP Hunter Dog House, but can be used on any other dog house with a flat wall mounting surface
- Assembled Size: Fan - 7" x 5.75" 1.75"
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Dog House Solar Powered Exhaust Fan product on this website.
© ASL Solutions
Write a Review on this Dog House Solar Powered Exhaust Fan product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Dog House Solar Powered Exhaust Fan