AZO Standard - Urinary Pain Reliever
- Fast relief of urinary tract infection symptoms such as pain, burning, urgency and frequency of urination.
- Specially formulated to go directly to the site of discomfort for relief right where it hurts.
- The same ingredient most prescribed by doctors for relief of urinary discomfort: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
- #1 pharmacist recommended brand for urinary pain relief.
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)
Symptoms of urinary discomfort may indicate a urinary tract infection. If so, you need to call your doctor to get diagnosed and obtain a prescription to treat the infection. While you wait to get to the doctor and for the prescription to begin to work, you can get fast symptomatic relief with AZO Standard®.
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg.
Purpose: Urinary analgesic
Fast relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide. May also contain either: carnauba wax, dextrose, ethylcellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, zinc stearate; or: colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C yellow no. 6, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.