AZO Standard - Urinary Pain Reliever
- Fast relief of urinary tract infection symptoms such as pain, burning, urgency and frequency of urination.
- Specially formulated to go directly to the site of discomfort for relief right where it hurts.
- The same ingredient most prescribed by doctors for relief of urinary discomfort: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride.
- #1 pharmacist recommended brand for urinary pain relief.
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)
Symptoms of urinary discomfort may indicate a urinary tract infection. If so, you need to call your doctor to get diagnosed and obtain a prescription to treat the infection. While you wait to get to the doctor and for the prescription to begin to work, you can get fast symptomatic relief with AZO Standard®.
Active ingredient (in each tablet): Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg.
Purpose: Urinary analgesic
Fast relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed. Take with a full glass of water.
Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide. May also contain either: carnauba wax, dextrose, ethylcellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, zinc stearate; or: colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C yellow no. 6, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- allergies to foods, preservatives or dyes
- had a hypersensitive reaction to Phenazopyridine
When using this product
- stomach upset may occur, taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset
- your urine will become reddish-orange in color. This is not harmful, but care should be taken to avoid staining clothing or other items
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your symptoms last for more than 2 days
- you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this AZO Standard product on this website.
Write a Review on this AZO Standard product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.