For the temporary relief of minor sore throat, laryngitis, hoarseness and minor throat irritation.
Based on the individual constituents of BHI Throat the characteristic symptoms might include:
- Voice hoarse from overuse in talking or singing; swelling of submaxillary glands, especially left side; expectoration of mucus; laryngitis.
- Periodical painless hoarseness; voice feeble; sore throat.
- Thick, tenacious mucus in throat; rawness and soreness in throat; chronic laryngitis.
- Mucous collects in throat; inability to speak loudly; scratching in throat.
- Constriction of throat; inability to swallow, especially liquids; dry cough at night.
- Dry cough from tickling in lowest part of trachea; bloody expectoration.
- Hoarseness when reading aloud; hollow cough in evening and at night.
- Hawking of mucous; rawness and burning in throat; great roughness in larynx.
- Hoarseness, can only whisper; frequent cough; worse towards evening.
- Painless hoarseness in morning; pain in throat extending to ears; raw pain in chest when coughing.
Suggested use: Take tablets sublingually or by dissolving completely in mouth. Adults and Children above 6 years: For mild symptoms, take 1 tablet 3 to 4 times daily. One tablet may be taken as often as every 5 minutes as required for relief. Infants and Children to 6 years: 1/2 the adult dosage.
Use with BHI Cold tablets for added effectiveness
Cautions: If symptoms persist or worsen, a physician should be consulted. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health care professional before using this product. Store tightly closed at controlled room temperature. Protect from light and moisture. Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Manufacturer Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Argentum nitricum 6X, Arnica montana, radix 8X, Arum triphyllum 4X, Calcarea carbonica 30X, Carbo vegetabilis 10X, Causticum 6X, Hyoscyamus niger 6X, Paris quadrifolia 5X, Phosphorus 10X, Verbascum thapsus 8X
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this BHI Throat Formula product on this website.
Write a Review on this BHI Throat Formula product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Get Rewarded for Shopping with Us
VitaSprings is offering special discount to our registered repeat customers. Easier to shop, and more to save! learn more
Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on Bill Me Later purchases of $99 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Bill Me Later is an easy and secure way to buy online without using your credit card. view terms
BHI Throat Formula