Boiron Chestal Honey for Children
- 2+ and Older.
- Multi-Symptom Formula.
- Chest Congestion. Dry & Productive Cough.
- Soothes Cough & Throat.
- Works Naturally with Your Body.
- Real Honey Cough Syrup.
- 99.999% Alcohol-Free.
- 6.7 fl oz Size (40 Doses).
Children's Chestal is your child's day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs.
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat.
- Loosens chest congestion.
- Calms dry, fitful coughs.
- Non-drowsy, no drug interactions.
- For children ages 2 & up.
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Active Ingredients -- Purpose:
Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS Helps loosen thick mucus
Bryonia 3C HPUS Relieves dry and painful cough
Coccus cacti 3C HPUS Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
Drosera 3C HPUS Relieves barking cough worse at night
Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS Relieves cough associated with nausea
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
Rumex crispus 6C HPUS Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
Spongia tosta 3C HPUS Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
Citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
- Children 2 to 12 years of age Take 5 ml every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age Not recommended.
- Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Contains 4.1 g of sugar per 5 ml. Contains 0.001% alcohol. Store at 68-77F (20-25C)
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Chestal Honey Syrup Children's Cough Relief product on this website.
Write a Review on this Chestal Honey Syrup Children's Cough Relief product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Chestal Honey Syrup Children's Cough Relief