Seventh Generation Chlorine Free Ultra-Thin Pads, Regular with Wings
- Whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.
- Free of dyes & fragrances.
- Wheat-derived absorbent core.
- Contoured wings for best fit.
- Secure, no-slip adhesive.
- Soft, cloth-like cover for comfort.
- Individually wrapped.
Featuring a natural absorbent material derived from wheat, these pads offer the protection you need for moderate flow, and are contoured for a comfortable fit. Free of added fragrances and dyes, and whitened without chemicals containing chlorine.
Our pads are made of a combination of absorbent materials, polyolefins, adhesives, and a silicone-coated paper. The top layer is a non-woven polyolefin cover sheet. The absorbent materials consist of chlorine free wood pulp, and Lysorb, an absorbent gel. Lysorb, also known as SNAP (super absorbent natural polymer), is a polysaccharide derived from wheat. Polysaccharides are complex sugars found in many natural substances, like the fibers of cotton, wood, and wheat.
* The removable peel strip is whitened with a chlorine-containing substance. We're working to eliminate this exception so the entire product will be processed chlorine free.