CLEARANCE - B-Right Vitamin B Complex, 100 capsules, Jarrow Formulas
|Customers who bought iso-rich soy, vegetarian soy protein powder also bought:|
|Iso-Rich Soy, Vegetarian Soy Protein Powder Product Description|
Jarrow Iso-Rich Soy Powder
- A Spectrum of Isoflavones
- Genistin/Genistein, Glycitin/Glycitein, Daidzin/Daidzein
- 25 g Protein/serving, 56 mg Isoflavones/serving
- Sugar Free
- Non GMO (No Genetically Modified Soy)
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavors
Soy products may be beneficial for cardiovascular function, menopausal support and bone health. Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy contains water extracted soy protein isolate that is Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
- Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in one serving of Iso-Rich Soy is more than twice of that in 8 oz of soy milk and about 2 servings of tofu. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
- Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
- IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also supports cardiovascular health by binding free iron. Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance body's defense mechanisms.
- Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily "Amino Acid Requirement Patterns" for adults measured by PDCAAS (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
Use Iso-Rich Soy Powder as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein and soy phytonutrients.
Serving Size 2 rounded Tbsp. (29 g)
Servings Per Container 31
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat <1 g 1%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 370 mg 15%
Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 0 g 0%
Protein 25 g
Vitamin A 0 IU 0%
Vitamin C 0 mg 0%
Calcium 29 mg 4%
Iron 4 mg 25%
Isoflavones 56 mg
Genistin/Genistein 28 mg
Daidzin/Daidein 23 mg
Glycitin/Glycitein 5 mg
IPS (Inositol Hexophosphate) >400 mg
Saponins >200 mg
Ingredients: Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and natural vanilla flavor.
100% natural, No corn, yeast, wheat, dairy products, preservatives, artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors have been added.
Suitable for vegans. This product is packaged by weight not by volume. May contain traces of peanuts/nuts.
This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old.
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6-8 oz. fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage or you may:
Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruit for smoothies.
Mix into cold or cooked cereals.
Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc.) or frozen desserts.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Iso-Rich Soy, Vegetarian Soy Protein Powder product on this website.
© Jarrow Formulas
Write a Review on this Iso-Rich Soy, Vegetarian Soy Protein Powder product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Enjoy No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on Bill Me Later purchases of $99 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Bill Me Later is an easy and secure way to buy online without using your credit card. view terms
Iso-Rich Soy, Vegetarian Soy Protein Powder
Popular Health Supplements
|5HTP, GABA, Acai, Blueberry
|AHCC, Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Algae, Spirulina, Amino Acids
|Colostrum, CoQ10, Cinnamon
|DHA, EPA, Omega 369
|DHEA, 7-Keto, DMAE
| Enzymes, Fiber
Oil, Flax Oil
|Green Coffee, Green Tea
|HGH, IGF, Krill Oil, Kelp
|Red Yeast Rice, Resveratrol
|Vitamin D, More >>