Vegetarian Support Multi-Vitamin & Mineral
- Specific Support for the Vegetarian.
A Balanced & Complete Daily Dietary Supplement
- Vitamin B-12 is difficult to obtain from a vegetarian diet because vegetarian sources are not very concentrated nor are they commonly available. B-12 is critical to brain and nerve function, and plays an important role in energy production and heart health. Daily supplementation with 500 mcg of the co-enzyme form of this nutrient should support most individuals consuming a vegetarian diet.
- Iron is the most difficult mineral to obtain from a vegetarian diet. Vegetarian Support provides 9 mg of Iron per serving.
- Amino acids such as L-Lysine, Methionine and Taurine are not typically well supplied by a vegetarian diet. Both of these processes are critical to overall health and specifically impact energy production and strength.
- Chromium and Vanadium are provided in this formula to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract that has been clinically proven to improve nutrient uptake.
- Plant enzymes support nutrient digestion, assimilation, and spare the body's valuable supply of enzymes saving energy in the digestive process. Plant enzymes have been shown to work synergistically with Bioperine extract.
- Phospholipids aid in the uptake and transport of certain nutrients in the body.
- Phytase enzymes break down the anti-nutrient compound phytate found in whole grains that can inhibit nutrient uptake through potential nutrient binding.
Directions:Adults take four (4) capsules daily with food.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, milk, preservatives or artificial color.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Maxi-Sorb Vegetarian Support Multi-Vitamins product on this website.
© Country Life
Write a Review on this Maxi-Sorb Vegetarian Support Multi-Vitamins product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Maxi-Sorb Vegetarian Support Multi-Vitamins