Men's Rogaine Foam
- New Look.
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand.
- 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol.
- Hair Regrowth Treatment.
- Revitalizes Hair Follicles.
- Easy-to-use Foam.
- Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair.
- Not For Use By Women.
- Four Month Supply - Four 60 g (2.11 oz) Cans.
Now all the power of Rogaine is available in an easy-to-use, fast-drying foam.
Men's Rogaine Foam is the first and only FDA-approved hair regrowth foam. It contains 5% minoxidil, the same FDA-approved ingredient in Men's Rogaine Extra Strength solution that's clinically proven to regrow hair. And because it's a foam, it goes on easily and dries fast. It's not greasy and it doesn't run or drip. It's so easy to use, it could make getting back your hair one of the easiest parts of your routine.
Your daily grooming routine probably already includes brushing, shaving, maybe more -- take a look at what adding just a few minutes more with Men's Rogaine Foam can do.
How to Apply Mens Rogaine Foam:
- In the morning, within the hair thinning area, part your hair into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure.
- The foam may begin to melt upon contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first (be sure to dry them thoroughly before handling the foam).
- Hold the can upside down and press nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your fingers. The total amount of foam applied should be half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into scalp, then wash your hands well.
In the evening, follow the steps above to be sure you apply it correctly. Make sure that you apply it early enough before going to bed to allow it to dry.
While using Rogaine, you can continue other hair care routines, including washing, styling -- even coloring -- as long as you allow Rogaine to dry first.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Men's Rogaine Foam product on this website.
Write a Review on this Men's Rogaine Foam product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Men's Rogaine Foam