MegaFood Methyl B12
- Multivitamin Dietary Supplement.
- Active Coenzyme Form of B12.
- With Beets, Broccoli & Brown Rice.
- Contains methylated forms of folate and B12, as well as the active form of Vitamin B6.
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of homocysteine.
- Supports health of brain cells & nerve tissues.
- Promotes formation of healthy blood cells.
- Supports heart health.
- Comes in an easy-to-swallow mini oval tablet.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % DV
Vitamin B6 (P5P in organic brown rice) 8 mg 400%
Folate (5-MTHF in broccoli) 200 mcg 50%
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin in S. cerevisiae) 500 mcg 8,333%
WholeState Beet Root (from Stahlbush Island Farms) 225 mg *
Other Ingredients: Plant cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
FoodState Nutrients are made with whole foods to provide essential vitamins and minerals that are easy-to-digest and gentle on the body, even when taken on an empty stomach.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Methyl B12 product on this website.
Write a Review on this Methyl B12 product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.