NutriCology Nanotek Chitosan
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains chitosan oligosaccharides as well as a small amount of chitosan.
- Derived from chitin, which is found in the exoskeletons of crustaceans such as shrimp, lobster or crab.
NanoTek Chitosan contains nano-particle chitosan oligosaccharide that can be better absorbed into the bloodstream, with significantly enhanced detoxification potential.
The Possible Benefits of NanoTek Chitosan:
- May support enhanced detoxification of Herxheimer's reactions.
- Promotes the growth of most species of friendly bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
- Helps prevent lipid peroxidation, and promotes the activity of antioxidant enzymes.
- Potentially protects against toxins, including mercury, carbon tetrachloride, and dioxins.
- Potentially provides support for normal blood sugar regulation.
- May have immunostimulative effects.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings per container 30
Amount per serving:
Proprietary Blend 1200 mg
Chitosan Oligosaccharide and Chitosan (shrimp, crab, lobster)
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, L-leucine.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule three times daily or 2 capsules two times daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Avoid this product if you are allergic to shellfish, pregnant or lactating. If used long-term, additional supplementation with fat soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids is recommended.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Nanotek Chitosan product on this website.
© NutriCology/Allergy Research Group
Write a Review on this Nanotek Chitosan product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.