Pure H.A. Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Saturates the skin to hydrate and rejuvenate with the anti-aging effects of PureH.A. natural hyaluronic acid
- Along with a host of antioxidants like fat-soluble Vitamin C and Vitamin E all in a time-release, stable, liposome form.
- Tangerine oil is added for the slightest touch of refreshing citrus scent to enhance the senses.
- Pure HA Serum is the latest in skin health technology.
Pure HA Hyaluronic Acid Serum Benefits:
- Hyaluronic acid can carry several times its weight in water more than most other natural substances. It is found everywhere in the body where lubrication and moisture is essential, bathing our cells. Water is very attracted to this special anti-aging molecule so that it literally attracts water from the air to the skin, hydrating it. Hyaluronic Acid has also been shown to be involved in increasing skin turnover, bringing fresh skin cells to the surface sooner to reveal healthy youthful skin.
- Utilizes micro-sphere liposome technology to deliver time-released ingredients deep into the skin where fat-soluble vitamin C boosts the natural production & maintenance of collagen.
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) also contributes to increasing moisture in the skin leading to more supple skin.
- Phospholipids provide essential polyunsaturated fatty acids which contribute to activation of cellular metabolism. The most important is linoleic acid, which has been shown to reduce transdermal moisture loss, regulate function of the sebaceous glands, and increase respiratory activity of the skin.
- Firms skin and reduces fine facial lines.
- Improves skin moisture and hydration making skin instantly softer and gradually more
- Enhances skin smoothness and reduces the appearance of fine surface lines.
- Augments skin firmness and elasticity.
- Provides superior skin soothing properties.
Pure H.A. is a natural source HA extracted under a patent pending process from rooster combs, not artificially from bacterial fermentation in a laboratory. Pure H.A. is very pure and has no side effects that can be sometimes associated with artificial hyaluronic acid.
Once or twice daily, gently smooth a few drops of PureH.A. Liposome Serum on clean, dry skin over face and neck before moisturizers. Avoid eye contact.
Pure HA Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients:
- Purified Water: Neutral pH, without minerals or other contaminants, bacterial free. The purest, most stable form of water.
- Phospholipids: Most important in membrane building compounds that occur in human, animal, and plant cells. Naturally contain essential polyunsaturated fatty acids which contribute to activation of cellular metabolism. The most important is linoleic acid, which has been shown to reduce transdermal moisture loss, regulate function of the sebaceous glands, and increase respiratory activity of the skin. Also act as natural co-solubilizers to bind water and fat.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (also known as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, Vitamin E): Promotes moisturization of the skin by penetration into the skin, and not just an occlusive effect. And aids in providing a smooth appearance to skin' surface. Improves protection of sunscreen preparation by inhibiting free radical formation. Reduces cross-linking of collagen fibers, and therefore increased elasticity
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (fat-soluble Vitamin C):
Provides strong antioxidant properties in a stable form of Vitamin C. Works synergistically with Vitamin E. Has been shown to stimulate collagen production.
- Soluble Collagen: Protein fiber found in skin (extracted from Bovine tissue). Helps build water level by holding moisture filled fibers close to skin's surface. Produces younger looking skin due to increased moisture content. Works to decrease lines and wrinkles caused by lack of moisture. Soluble collagen is young non-cross-linked collagen and is the ingredient to look for in collagen-containing cosmetics. Collagen can be utilized by the skin to raise its moisture level, increase elasticity, improve the function of the capillaries and sooth the complexion's surface.
- Acrillymide/ Sodium Acryloydmethylaurate Copolymer Isohexadecane:
thickening and emulsifying polymer.
- Isohexadine: emulsifying agent.
- Polysorbate-80: Condensate of sorbitol and oleic acid, from coconut oil. Acts as an emulsifier and stabilizer. Keeps essential oils of a fragrance in a solution.
- PureH.A. hyaluronic acid: A natural hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for increasing the viscosity of water (making it thicker and more resistant to pressure) in the body to help bathe our cells and lubricate our organs internally, as well as within the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: A humectant very resistant to high humidity. Aids in retaining scents and prevents spoilage.
- Xanthan Gum: A high molecular weight polysaccharide gum produced by pure culture fermentation of a carbohydrate with a bacterium. Used as a gelling agent.
- Tyrosine: Facilitates the absorption of Vitamin C, helps the production of melanin.
- Proline: Amino Acid essential for collagen formation. Useful in all conditions affecting status of supporting structures, and in reducing collagen degeneration with aging.
- Cysteine: Maintains texture and flexibility of skin by inactivating free radicals.
- Zinc Chloride: A carrier for vitamin C to easily penetrate into the skin layers.
- Phenoxyethanol: Organic preservative.
- Methylparaben: An organic preservative from gum benzoin. An inhibitor of microbial growth.
- Ethylparaben: Organic preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative used as a fungicide.
- Propylparaben: An organic preservative from esters of p-Hydroxybenzoate acid. Widely used in cosmetics as a bactericide and fungicide.
- Butylparaben: Organic preservative.
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulate) Oil: A Natural essential oil used for scent.