Omega 3 Mood
- High EPA Mood Balancing Formula.
- Boost your mood with Omega 3 Mood.
EPA plays numerous roles in brain function and has been scientifically proven to regulate mood. As research continues to grow it is becoming evident that omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA play a significant role in emotional and mental health.
Research has shown that countries with high rates of fish consumption have improved mental functioning including mood. EPA has been identified as the brain boosting fatty acid. Omega-3 Fatty Acids Support:
- Mood Regulation
- Enhanced Energy Levels
- Brain Function With Regard to Learning
- Stress Relief
- Pure concentration of EPA (1,000 mg) from fish oil specifically designed to maximize the therapeutic benefits of EPA.
- Pharmaceutical grade fish oil concentrate.
- High activity and bioavailability.
- Cold-water fish including sardines and anchovies provide a rich source of EPA.
- Produced in Canada according to pharmaceutical standard Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Contains no artificial color or flavor, wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products, preservatives.
- Contains no trans fatty acids.
- Purity tested for pesticides, herbicides, PCBs and dioxins as well as heavy metals such as mercury.
- This fish oil was processed using molecular distillation to ensure purity.
- Countries with high fish consumption have improved mental functioning including mood. EPA has been identified as the brain boosting fatty acid.
- Omega 3 Mood is scientifically formulated to boost healthy brain function, emotional and mental health and regulate mood.
- Clinical research has found that EPA helps regulate mood, without harmful side effects.
- 1 gram of EPA has been shown to improve mood (found in 2 softgels of Omega 3 Mood).
- EPA can be beneficial with regard to mood, age-related memory improvement and decreased stress.
Country Life Omega 3 Mood - 90 Softgels
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 20
Total Fat 2g 3%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g
Cholesterol 20 mg 7%
Protein 0.5 g 1%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 20 I.U. 67%
Fish Oil Concentrate (sardine, anchovy) 2,000 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (from fish oil concentrate - sardine, anchovy) 1,000 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (from fish oil concentrate - sardine, anchovy) 150 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell).
Adults take two (2) or more softgels per day. For best utilization take with food.
Does Not Contain: Artificial color or flavor, wheat, soy, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, nut products or preservatives.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Omega 3 Mood product on this website.
© Country Life
Write a Review on this Omega 3 Mood product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Omega 3 Mood