NOW Foods Organic Red Quinoa
- Gluten free.
- Organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice.
- Good source of protein and iron.
- Always made without dairy, wheat, soy, nuts, corn and eggs.
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Living Now® Organic Red Quinoa has an earthy, nutty flavor. Slightly sweeter and firmer in texture than White Quinoa, Red Quinoa holds its shape better after cooking.
Quinoa is an amazing, tasty, versatile grain and a good source of protein and iron.
- Certified Organic by QAI.
- Packaged in the USA.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (43 g)
Servings Per Container: about 9
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 2.5 g 4%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 29 g 10%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 6 g 12%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Ingredients: Organic Red Quinoa.
It can be cooked on its own, added to soups and salads, used to make pasta, or baked to create a crunchy and flavorful snack food or topping.
**Note for 1 cup of Red Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
1. Place Red Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
2. Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add Red Quinoa and turn heat to low.
4. Cover the pot and allow the Red Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
5. When Red Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Living Now was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Red Quinoa, Organic product on this website.
© NOW Foods
Write a Review on this Red Quinoa, Organic product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Red Quinoa, Organic