Fusion Password Lock, 1 Padlock, Master Lock
Master Lock Fusion Password Lock
1. Open lock and withdraw shackle. Note: For first time use, position wheels so that W-O-R-D-3 aligns with the Master logo.
2. Pull spring-loaded metal end cap off (see diagram).
3. Remove all five combination wheels.
4. IMPORTANT: Make sure the red marks remain aligned with the Master log. Install wheels so desired combination aligns with Master logo.
5. Snap metal end cap back into place. (Note: If end cap will not mount properly, check wheels to make sure they are right side up.)
To lock: Dial your new combination, close shackle; scramble wheels to lock. Be sure to record your secret combination.