NewMed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fully automatic, FDA Approved, CE Certified, World Health Organization (WHO) classification indicator.
- Saves 2 sets of results, Easy to read, Easy to use.
- LCD display, Upper arm monitor, Date and time on screen.
- Wide cuff range, Auto power down, Low battery indicator.
- Single button activation, Systolic blood pressure, Diastolic blood pressure, Pulse rate, Irregular heart beat detection.
The Newmed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is FDA Approved and CE Certified, it's accurate, quick and easy to use. Take advantage of our simple to use chart to compare your heart health with the World Health Organization's classification indicator. Store up to two people's measurements records allowing you to keep track of the status of your health. This allows you to keep an accurate measurement log without any other devices.
Put your mind at ease, you will not be wasting additional batteries. The Newmed Blood Pressure Monitor has an automatic power down feature. The wide cuff allows for a wide range of users to feel comfortable while measuring their heart's health.
Be proactive with your health and feel confident monitoring your blood pressure with the Newmed Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor product on this website.
Write a Review on this Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor