Bioforce Secure Denture Adhesive Strips
- Discovered by a European Dentist.
- Guaranteed solution for consumers with flat and/or narrow lower jaws.
Secure Adhesive Strips assure a secure, strong bond between the lower denture and gum in the most difficult cases. Since the cushion is not water soluble in liquids, it is also effective for patients with excess saliva.
Miglyol (derived from Glycerin)
Polyvinyl Acetate (non water-soluble ingredient used as the base in many chewing gums)
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose (derived from tree bark)
Directions for use:
1. Clean and dry your lower denture thoroughly before applying Secure Adhesive Strips.
2. Remove the foil on both sides of strips before using. To easily remove the foil, bend strip slightly.
3. Apply the strip inside the lower denture and press firmly in place. Press out any air bubbles.
4. If necessary, trim strip with scissors to fit denture.
5. Insert denture into mouth and bit firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
Those with sensitive gums may experience a mild burning or tingling sensation.
Secure Adhesive Strips are not intended for use with soft lining dentures.
Consult your dentist regularly to ensure dentures fit properly.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Secure Denture Adhesive Strips product on this website.
© Bioforce USA/A.Vogel
Write a Review on this Secure Denture Adhesive Strips product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Secure Denture Adhesive Strips