Siddha Soothe & Sleep for Kids
- Homeopathic Oral Spray.
- Cell Salts + Flower Essences.
- Difficulty Falling Asleep, Restless & Sleepless, Anxious Dreams.
- Non GMO, No Alcohol.
- Sugar, Dairy & Gluten Free.
- Homeopathic Remedy.
- For Kids 2+.
Homeopathy & Flower Essences:
- Jump start your child's natural ability to heal.
- Natural, safe and non-habit forming.
- No contraindications. May be effectively used with drugs and other supplements.
- Alcohol, sugar, dairy & gluten free.
- Prepared in purified & structured water with natural preservatives.
- Blends time-tested natural medicine with modern technology.
- 5 week supply.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Sleepless after excitement
- Waking and trouble going back to sleep
Indications are based on homeopathic materia medica, not clinical tests.
Active Ingredient ... Purpose
Each dose contains equal parts of:
Chamomilla 6C HPUS ... restlessness, irritability; cries self to sleep
Ferr Phos 12X HPUS ... restless, sleepless
Mimulus 5X HPUS ... anxieties cause inner tension
Nat Mur 6X HPUS ... difficulty falling asleep; nightmares
Nat Phos 6X HPUS ... sleepless after excitement; sleepless from 12-3 am.
Nat Sulph 6X HPUS ... uneasy sleep with anxious dreams; tired in morning
Phosphorus 6C HPUS ... frequent waking; trouble going back to sleep; falls asleep late
Rock Rose 5X HPUS ... nerves are weak; overreact and feel helpless
Vervain 5X HPUS ... children are hyperactive and won't go to bed at night
White Chestnut 5X HPUS ... can't sleep because thoughts going around in head
The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredients are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Chamomile*, Chaparral*, Lemon Balm*, Licorice*, Mock Orange*, Natural Flavor, Purified and Structured Water, Valerian*
* flower essence
For maximum effect 4 sprays in mouth one hour before bed and again at bedtime. Can also be used after waking up in the middle of the night. Use 5 days per week until symptoms are relieved.
Children 6 years and older: 4 sprays in mouth at bedtime.
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 2 sprays in mouth only as needed.
Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
May also be applied externally to the top of the child's head.
Warnings: Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if plastic seal around cap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.