Bayer Low Dose Aspirin Regimen
Protects your heart by keeping your blood flowing freely.
- Safety coated for added stomach protection.
- Recommended by doctors for aspirin regimen use.
Aspirin is not appropriate for everyone, so be sure to talk to your doctor before you begin an aspirin regimen.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.
- Ask your doctor about other uses for Bayer Safety Coated 81 mg Aspirin.
Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over; take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years; consult a doctor.
81 mg aspirin per tablet.
Back Iron Oxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Corn Starch, D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Powdered Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Triethyl Citrate.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), and shock.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach problems (such as heartburn, upset stomach, stomach pain) that last or come back
- bleeding problems
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
- anticoagulation (blood thinning),
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Aspirin Regimen Low Dose 81mg product on this website.
© Bayer Aspirin
Write a Review on this Aspirin Regimen Low Dose 81mg product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Aspirin Regimen Low Dose 81mg