New Chapter Coenzyme B Food Complex
- B Vitamins in their Most Active Forms.
- Multi B vitamin complex activated with all cofactors and coenzymes.
- Nourishing support for metabolic and nervous system function.
- Naturally gluten free.
- 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Coenzyme B Food Complex™ delivers 8 different nourishing probiotic vitamins as well as 11 stress-balancing, soothing and restorative herbs and mushrooms cultured for maximum effectiveness.* Herbs like American ginseng, hawthorn, and astragalus are revered for assisting adaptation to stress and supporting immune function.* The addition of supercritical ginger and turmeric extracts maximizes bioavailability and efficacy.*
Two tablets contain
- Probiotic Nutrients %DV
Thiamin-Vitamin B1* 5 mg 300%
Riboflavin-Vitamin B2* 9 mg 500%
Niacin* 45 mg 225%
Vitamin B6* 9 mg 450%
Folate* 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12* 120 mcg 2000%
Biotin* 300 mcg 100%
Pantothenic Acid* 45 mg 450%
- Organic Cultured Herbal Extracts (Proprietary Blend)
Optimal Stress Response * [Chamomile (flower)**, Lavender (flower)**, Eleuthero (root)**, American Ginseng (root)**, Hawthorn (berry and leaf)**] 140 mg
Immune Support Response * [Astragalus (root)**, Elderberry (berry)**, Shiitake (mushroom)**, Cordyceps (mushroom)**,Reishi (mushroom)**, Maitake (mushroom)**] 82 mg
- Superfoods and Spices (Proprietary Blend)
Organic Spinach (leaf) 155 mg
Soy Lecithin (non-GMO)* # 132 mg
Organic Blueberry (fruit) 95 mg
Turmeric (rhizome) 6.4 mg hydroethanolic extract and 1.6 mg organic supercritical extract 8 mg
Ginger (rhizome) 3.2 mg hydroethanolic extract and 0.8 mg organic supercritical extract 4 mg
* Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel - natural sources of bioflavonoids, organic alfalfa powder, enzymes and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
# A natural source of choline, inositol, linoleic and linolenic acids
Other ingredients: Organic gum acacia, silica, organic pre-gelatinized maize starch, lac resin, and carnauba wax.
Two Coenzyme B Food Complex tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Contains: Fermented soy
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Coenzyme B Food Complex product on this website.
© New Chapter
Write a Review on this Coenzyme B Food Complex product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Coenzyme B Food Complex