Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics®
- Dietary Supplement.
- Original Vegetarian Formula.
- Complete Probiotic System with Live Cultures.
- Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!
- 100% Certified Vegetarian.
- Blister-Packed to Ensure Product Integrity.
- Convenient Capsules are Stable at Room Temperature.
- Live and Viable Bacteria - Never Freeze-Dried.
Developed by award-winning microbiologist Iichiroh Ohhira, Ph.D. and distinguished research scientists from Okayama University, Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics® combines ancient Japanese fermentation artistry with modern technology.
The Original Formula is fermented for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) including TH10, Dr. Ohhira's proprietary LAB strain. The probiotics are encapsulated with their culture medium of nutritious fermented vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and seaweed. This blend supplies a complete probiotic system including prebiotics, enzymes, micro-nutrients, and organic acids for a healthy digestive pH. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics supports the individual's own unique flora, and promotes healthy nutrient absorption, metabolism, and immune response.
Add Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics® to your ongoing plan for whole health and reap the benefits:
- Relieves occasional gas and heartburn.
- Maintains healthy intestinal pH and digestive function.
- Enhances absorption of nutrients from food and other supplements.
- Supports a healthy immune system response.
The Dr. Ohhira Difference
Unique probiotic and prebiotic blend naturally soothes and balances digestive tract...
Only Dr. Ohhira's clinically supported products are fermented for a minimum of three years using twelve strains of LAB, including the proprietary TH10, which is six times stronger than any other known strain of LAB. This powerful probiotic blend is encapsulated along with its own nutritious food supply containing:
- Nourishing prebiotics that encourage the probiotics take root in the digestive tract.
- Vital organic acids that promote a healthy pH in the stomach and digestive tract.
- Micro-nutrient by-products such as biogenic enzymes, bacteriocins, hydrogen peroxide, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
This living biogenic blend improves digestive pH and helps cultivate each individual's own distinctive strains of benefi cial bacteria. Not only do these supplemented strains have a better chance of surviving and thriving, but the prebiotic support also nourishes the good bacteria already existing in the gut.
Dr. Ohhira has built on his early research and continues to develop new products for complete whole health. Reaching beyond probiotic support for the digestive tract, Dr. Ohhira's Essential Living Oils and Propolis PLUS are now available in the U.S. Along with these fi ne dietary supplements, Dr. Ohhira has a growing list of probiotic skin care products.
Visit the website of Dr. Ohhira's.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Fermented Culture 0.42 g
- fermented culture medium of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing naturally occurring lactic acid bacteria, prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Proprietary Organic Acid Blend 1.27 mg
- citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid
Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend* 900 million CFU**
* Ingredients are fermented and processed for three years using 12 strains of lactic acid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
** At time of manufacture.
Other Ingredients: Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processed from manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carrageenan and caramel color). Lactic acid bacteria used in fermentation: Bifidobacterium breve ssp. breve, bifidobacterium infantis ssp. infantis, bifidobacterium longum, enterococcus faecalis TH10, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus brevis, lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei spp. casei, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillus helveticus ssp. jugurti, lactobacillus plantarum, streptococcus thermophilus.
Contains fermented soy. Soybeans used in long-term fermentation process are predigested and structurally modified to reduce or eliminate immunoreactivity to soy.
Does not contain milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat (gluten), peanuts or soybeans.
Contains no dairy or gluten. Non-GMO, chemical-free.
For best results take one (1) Dr Ohhira's Probiotics capsule twice a day on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) or as directed by your primary health care provider.
Temporary reactions such as minor bloating or a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying, and improving the gut environment. If such transition effects last more than 10 days, consult your health care provider.
Refrigeration not required.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula, Complete Probiotic System product on this website.
© Essential Formulas
Write a Review on this Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula, Complete Probiotic System product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Original Formula, Complete Probiotic System