Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men, Six Month Supply
|Minoxidil Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Product Description|
Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men
- Compare to Men's Rogaine Active Ingredient.
- Topical Aerosol, 5% (Foam).
- Easy-to-use Unscented Foam.
- Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair.
- Not For Use By Women.
- Six Month Supply, 6-60 g (2.11 oz) Cans.
- Total Quantity 360 g (12.66 oz).
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Inactive ingredients: butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, dehydrated alcohol, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, stearyl alcohol.
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of this carton).
For external use only. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman.
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 5% (foam) is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss.
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss.
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
- you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body.
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
- your hands or feet swell.
- scalp irritation or redness occurs.
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply half a capful 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash well. See enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use. Using more or more often will not improve results. Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Hair growth has been shown in a clinical study for men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months. See hair loss pictures on side of this carton. Before use, read all information on package and enclosed booklet. Keep the package. It contains important information. Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Minoxidil Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men product on this website.
© Kirkland Signature
Write a Review on this Minoxidil Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Minoxidil Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men
Popular Health Supplements
|AHCC, Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Algae, Spirulina, Chlorella
| Amino Acids, Antioxidant
|Colostrum, CoQ10, Cinnamon
|DHA, EPA, Omega 369
|GABA, Enzyme, Fiber
Oil, Flax Oil
|Green Tea Extract
|Krill Oil, Kelp
|Ginseng, Maca, Milk Thistle
|Noni, Oregano Oil
|Vitamin C, D3, More >>