Kirkland Signature Naproxen Sodium 220 mg 400 Caplets
|Naproxen Sodium 220 mg Product Description|
Naproxen Sodium Non-Prescription Strength
- Compare Kirkland Signature™ Naproxen Sodium to the active ingredient in Aleve®
- Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
- With 8 to 12 Hour Dosing.
- Fast, Long-Lasting Pain Relief.
Kirkland Signature Naproxen Sodium temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings). Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Older: Take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour. Do not take more than 2 caplets in any 8 to 12 hour period. Do not exceed 3 caplets in a 24 hour period.
Children under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (in each caplet):
Naproxen Sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200mg)(NSAID)* - Purpose: Pain reliever/Fever reducer.
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Carnauba Wax, FD&C Blue No 2 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Each caplet contains: Sodium 20 mg.
Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash or blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs contain an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Bleeding problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart or kidney disease.
- Taken a diuretic.
- Reached age 60 or older.
- Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are :
- Taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription).
- Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition.
- Taking any other drug.
When using this product:
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- Long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- You have difficulty swallowing.
- It feels like the pill is stuck in your throat.
- You develop heartburn.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or last.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Naproxen Sodium 220 mg product on this website.
© Kirkland Signature
Write a Review on this Naproxen Sodium 220 mg product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Naproxen Sodium 220 mg
|Acai, AHCC, Algae,
|Aloe, ALA, Amino Acids,
|Arnica, Bilberry, Biotin,
|Black Elderberry, Blueberry,
|Calcium, Cocoa, Coconut,
| Cinnamon, Cranberry,
| Curcumin, Cumin,
|Deodorant, DHA, EPA,
|Energy Drink, Enzyme,
|Facial Cleanser, Mask,
|Garlic, Ginkgo, Ginseng,
|Greens, Green Tea Extract,
|Hair Color, Hair Vitamins,
|Hemp, Hyaluronic Acid,
| HGH, Iron, Krill Oil,
|Lutein, Lip Balm, Gloss,
|Milk Thistle, Multi Vitamin,
|Night Cream, Omega 369,
| Omega-7, Oregano Oil,
|Probiotic, Pollen, Propolis,
|Protein, PS, Psyllium,
|Rhodiola, Rosehip Oil,
| SAM-e, Saw Palmetto,
| Sea Buckthorn, Seasoning,
|Serum, Shea Butter,
| Sunscreen, Sweetener,
|Vitamin B, C, D3, E, K,
|Zinc, More >>
Upshots Smoothie Mix-Ins Powder - Multi Lift
30 Servings by Source Naturals
ThroatCalm, Sore Throat Relief (Throat Calm)
60 Tablets by Boiron
$9.06, 2/$17.58, 6/$51.64
T-Relief Extra Strength Cream, Pain Relief
3 oz by MediNatura
Activated Charcoal Night Cream Time Release
2 oz by Reviva Labs
Witch Hazel Toner - Rose Petal, Alcohol Free
12 oz x 2 Pack by Thayers
UC-II Advanced Joint Relief
60 Vegetarian Capsules by NOW Foods
$23.99, 2/$46.54, 6/$136.74
Coconut Oil, Xylitol + White Charcoal Floss
32 Yards (30 Meters) by Dr. Ginger's
$3.39, 2/$6.60, 6/$19.38