Kirkland Signature Quit4 Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 mg, Stop Smoking Aid, 380 Pieces
|Quit4 Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 mg, Stop Smoking Aid Product Description|
Kirkland Signature Quit4 Gum 4 mg
- Compare to Nicorette® Active Ingredient.
- Stop Smoking Aid.
- For Those Who Smoke Their First Cigarette Within 30 Minutes After Waking Up.
- Original Flavor.
- Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 4 mg (Nicotine).
If you smoke your first cigarette MORE THAN 30 MINUTES after waking up, use Quit2™ Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 2 mg.
Serving Size: 1 Piece
Servings Per Container: 380
Active Ingredient (in each chewing piece) - Purpose:
Nicotine Polacrilex (equal to 4 mg nicotine) - Stop smoking aid.
Inactive Ingredients: acesulfame potassium, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10, flavors, gum base, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sorbitol, talc.
Use - reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
Warnings: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Do not use - if you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sodium-restricted diet.
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug.
- taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur.
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur.
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
- before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information.
- stop smoking completely when you begin using the gum.
- if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 mg.
- if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use Nicotine Polacrilex Gum, 2 mg according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 piece every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9: 1 piece every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12: 1 piece every 4 to 8 hours
- nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results.
- chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes).
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece.
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks.
- if you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use on piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- do not use more than 24 pieces a day.
- it is important to complete treatment. Stop using the nicotine gum at the end of 12 weeks. If you still feel the need to use nicotine gum, talk to your doctor.
- each piece contains: calcium 100 mg and sodium 11 mg.
- store at 20-25 degrees Celsius (68-77 degrees Fahrenheit).
- protect from light.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Quit4 Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 mg, Stop Smoking Aid product on this website.
© Kirkland Signature
Write a Review on this Quit4 Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 mg, Stop Smoking Aid product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Quit4 Nicotine Polacrilex Gum 4 mg, Stop Smoking Aid
|Acai, AHCC, Algae,
|Aloe, ALA, Amino Acids,
|Arnica, Bilberry, Biotin,
|Black Elderberry, Blueberry,
|Calcium, Cocoa, Coconut,
| Cinnamon, Cranberry,
| Curcumin, Cumin,
|Deodorant, DHA, EPA,
|Energy Drink, Enzyme,
|Facial Cleanser, Mask,
|Garlic, Ginkgo, Ginseng,
|Greens, Green Tea Extract,
|Hair Color, Hair Vitamins,
|Hemp, Hyaluronic Acid,
| HGH, Iron, Krill Oil,
|Lutein, Lip Balm, Gloss,
|Milk Thistle, Multi Vitamin,
|Night Cream, Omega 369,
| Omega-7, Oregano Oil,
|Probiotic, Pollen, Propolis,
|Protein, PS, Psyllium,
|Rhodiola, Rosehip Oil,
| SAM-e, Saw Palmetto,
| Sea Buckthorn, Seasoning,
|Serum, Shea Butter,
| Sunscreen, Sweetener,
|Vitamin B, C, D3, E, K,
|Zinc, More >>
Upshots Smoothie Mix-Ins Powder - Multi Lift
30 Servings by Source Naturals
ThroatCalm, Sore Throat Relief (Throat Calm)
60 Tablets by Boiron
$9.06, 2/$17.58, 6/$51.64
T-Relief Extra Strength Cream, Pain Relief
3 oz by MediNatura
Activated Charcoal Night Cream Time Release
2 oz by Reviva Labs
Witch Hazel Toner - Rose Petal, Alcohol Free
12 oz x 2 Pack by Thayers
UC-II Advanced Joint Relief
60 Vegetarian Capsules by NOW Foods
$23.99, 2/$46.54, 6/$136.74
Coconut Oil, Xylitol + White Charcoal Floss
32 Yards (30 Meters) by Dr. Ginger's
$3.39, 2/$6.60, 6/$19.38