Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
- Ingredients: Syzygium aromaticum (clove) bud oil
- Directions: Dilute properly.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by water distillation of the buds.
The sweet, spicy aroma of clove is familiar and comforting. Its scent evokes a calm energy that can motivate action. Diffuse it with sweet orange for an uplifting mood.
- Color: Pale yellow to amber brown
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fruity-fresh, acetic
- Middle Note: Typical of eugenol clove note supported and sweetened by the elemnts of the top-note
- Dry Note: Lingering, dry, sweet-spicy
- Aromatherapy Actions: Warm, sense-enhancing
- Safety Data: Mildly toxic by skin contact. Avoid during pregnancy.
- Regulatory Status: GRAS 182.20
Suggested Uses: Creativity blend: 5 drops clove bud, 3 drops bergamot, 2 drops nutmeg in a lamp ring diffuser. Motivator: 4 drops clove bud, 4 drops lemon, 2 drops frankincense in a lamp ring diffuser.
Warning: Clove oil is highly irritating.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Clove Bud Essential Oil, Boxed product on this website.
© Aura Cacia
Write a Review on this Clove Bud Essential Oil, Boxed product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Clove Bud Essential Oil, Boxed