Genceutic Naturals U.S. Grade A Colostrum
- Dairy Sourced.
- Certified Kosher.
- Halal, ISO Colostrum.
- Raised without Hormones, Antibiotics or Pesticides.
- Extracted from Non-GMO, Licensed U.S. Grade A Dairies within the First 6-12 Hours.
- Naturally Supplies Immunoglobulins (IgA), Lactoferrin, Leukocytes, Cytokines, Interferon, and PRP (Proline-Rich Polypeptide).
- Vegetarian / Vegan.
- Dietary Supplement.
Colostrum is the milky fluid produced by mammals within the first few days after giving birth. This secretion of colostrum does not last for long; rather, it is created for the newborn to give it vital nutrients, antibodies, and other factors it needs right after birth, including proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals and immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulins (A, D, E, G and M) are the most abundant of the immune factors found in colostrum.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Supports the body's ability to provide normal healthy wound-healing.
- Supports normal healthy digestive function.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Serving Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
U.S. Grade A Dairy Colostrum 1000 mg *
(standardized to contain 200 mg of IgG)
* Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, (capsule), calcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) capsules once or twice daily.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this U.S. Grade A Colostrum, 1000 mg product on this website.
© Genceutic Naturals
Write a Review on this U.S. Grade A Colostrum, 1000 mg product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
U.S. Grade A Colostrum, 1000 mg