VitaSprings Source of Vitamins and Health Supplements
View Cart
Shop Brand Store

Like Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Twitter
Monthly Special

Home > Grocery & Food > Dried Fruits >
Home > Shop by Brand > Kirkland Signature >
Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Organic Whole Dried Blueberries, 20 oz (567 g)

Kirkland Signature Organic Whole Dried Blueberries, 20 oz (567 g)

Brand: Kirkland Signature
Item Code: COC937184
Usually ships in 1-2 business days + transit time,
if product is available.
Organic Whole Dried Blueberries
Our Price: $25.98
Guaranteed Secure Shopping! Qty:
Write a ReviewRead Reviews

Organic Whole Dried Blueberries Product Description

Kirkland Signature Organic Whole Dried Blueberries

Kirkland Signature Organic Whole Dried Blueberries are plump, sweet and full of flavor. Put on your favorite hot or cold cereals, toss in salads or mix into cake, muffin, waffle or pancake batters. They also are delicious right out of the bag for a convenient snack.

Organic Blueberries, Organic Cane Sugar and Organic Sunflower Oil.

Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.

Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Organic Whole Dried Blueberries product on this website.

© Kirkland Signature

Customer Reviews

While I agree that this product is too sweet, I have been eating them daily for a couple years, just for the anti-oxidants. But now I have noticed on the contents label that after 'blueberries' it says '55%'. Does that mean that the other 45% is the other ingredients - basically sugar? Seems unlikely there could be that much. Or is it some other, similar form of filler - like raisins coated with bb flavor? Think I need to know what's up with that 45% before I would buy this again.

-- hhm 3/25/2011

funky smell and too sugary.

-- Anonymous 3/11/2011

way too much sugar in these blueberries

-- Anonymous 9/7/2010

Write a Review on this Organic Whole Dried Blueberries product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.

Buy with Confidence!

Organic Whole Dried Blueberries

Organic Whole Dried Blueberries
Item Code: COC937184
Brand: Kirkland Signature
Package Size: 20 oz (567 g)
Our Price: $25.98

Medical Masks IN STOCK!
Coupon Discount!
Clearance Sale

Surgical / Medical Disposable Masks

5 pc


COVID-19 Antigen Home Test

5 Tests by Flowflex


Mineral Deodorant Stick, Unscented

4.25 oz by Crystal Body Deodorant


Pure Vitamin C Powder with Quali-C

250 g by Doctor's Best


Sore Throat Spray

4 oz by NatraBio


Co-Enzyme B-Complex

60 Veg Capsules by NOW Foods


Udo's Choice Children's Probiotic

60 Capsules by Flora Health


T-Relief Extra Strength Cream, Pain Relief

3 oz by MediNatura


Home Coupons Shipping & Billing Order Tracking
Company Brand Stores Returns FAQ
Contact Health Concerns Privacy Policy Rewards Program

Friend Referral Free Gift
Back to Top

Featured Brands

Source Naturals

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Mason Natural


Nordic Naturals

Nature's Way

Now Foods

Doctor's Best

Natural Factors

Garden of Life

Herb Pharm

New Chapter


Jarrow Formulas


Rainbow Light


More Brands
Welcome to VitaSprings Online Store - Source of Your Healthy Life. We carry huge selections of vitamins and supplements, and other different health and beauty products, over 400 brands and 30,000 items now, with new products added frequently. Buy Organic Whole Dried Blueberries from Kirkland Signature at VitaSprings, and we guarantee you a safe, secure online shopping experience! We value your business greatly and do our best to honor any requests you might have. Our customer service hot line is here waiting for you: 1-626-579-2668.

Disclaimer: Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Statements made, or products sold through this website,
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read more.

Guaranteed Secure Shopping! Secure Shopping Payment See Reviews at Visit on ShopMania



Copyright ©2001-2023 Online Store - All Rights Reserved.