Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Mucuna
- Nervine Tonic.
- USDA Organic.
- Gluten Free.
- Additive Free.
- Easy-to-Swallow Caplets.
- Herbal Supplement.
With its unique, drooping pods that almost look like curled-up caterpillars. Mucuna (Mucuna pruriens) is a traditional nervine tonic used for centuries to support normal function of the brain and reproductive system.
Mucuna Key Benefits:
- Supports brain function and optimum performance of the nervous system.
- Supports normal levels of relaxation.
- Contains an amino acid (L-DOPA) which converts to dopamine in the body.
- Helps support the production of a hormone commonly associated with the "pleasure system" of the brain providing feelings of enjoyment and motivation.
- Considered an effective nervine tonic in traditional Indian healthcare.
Serving Size: One Caplet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Organic Velvet Bean standardized extract (seed) (Mucuna pruriens DC.) (15% L-DOPA, 15 mg) 250 mg *
Organic Velvet Bean powder (stem) 350 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
No additives or preservatives. No wheat, corn, soy, yeast or dairy. No ingredients of animal origin.
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Mucuna, Nervine Tonic product on this website.
© Himalaya Herbal Healthcare
Write a Review on this Mucuna, Nervine Tonic product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.
Mucuna, Nervine Tonic