Olympian Labs Vita-Vitamin
- Scientifically designed with the latest technology in vitamin science.
- All of the nutrients are synergistically balanced to yield the highest possible benefits.
- Provides all your daily nutritional needs in easy to swallow capsules.
- Vegetarian formula.
Vita-Vitamin contains vitamins, minerals and herbs well known for their beneficial role in nutrition.
- Formulation also contains Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). ALA may help recycle vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Formulation does not contain Beta-carotene because it interferes with the absorption of Lutein. Independent studies suggest that Lutein promotes eye health.
- Contains Lycopene. Significance of Lycopene is well documented in the scientific literature.
- Minerals used in this formulation are specially produced for Olympian Labs.
- Vita-Vitamin is formulated in a proprietary herbal base composed of Grape skin extract, Barley grass, Goldenseal root, Echinacea purpuria, Pau d'arco, Parsley, Lecithin and Rice Bran. These herbs are well known for their beneficial nutritional attributes.
This formulation uses the highest quality of chelated minerals, which can be regarded as the Gold standard for the industry. Premium Gold minerals are custom mineral formulations developed strictly for Olympian Labs. These minerals are guaranteed to be the highest quality available and carry the Premium Gold Mineral Seal of Quality. Independent research suggests that chelated minerals may be more bio-available than the regular ionic minerals.
Servings Size: Three (3) Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Vitamin A (from palmitate)
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (from scholecalciferol)
Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
(Vitamin B-1, from thiamin hydrochooride)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)
(Vitamin B-3, from inositol hexanicotinate)
Vitamin B-6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B-12 (from methylcobalamin)
Biotin (from d-biotin)
(Vitamin B-5, calcium pantothenate)
Calcium (from calcium citrate and di-calcium
Iodine (from kelp)
Magnesium (from magnesium citrate and
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)
Selenium (from l-selenomethionine)
Manganese (from manganese amino acid
(from chromium picolinate, Chromax®)
(from molybdenum amino acid chelate)
(from potassium amino acid chelate)
Grape Skin Extract
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA)
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex
Alpha Lipioc Acid
(100 mg yielding 5 mg pure lycopene)
Boron (from boron amino acid chelate)
Vanadium (from vanadium amino acid
chelate BGOV complex)
Proprietary Herbal Blend
Barley Grass Powder, Echinacea purpurea
(herb), Goldenseal Root Powder, Licithin -
Ultra LECI-P, Parsley (leaves), Pau D'Arco
(herb), Rice Bran and Watercress (herb)
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate (Mineral), Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber), Magnesium Stearate, Modified Cellulose (Plant source), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source), and Silica.
Notice: Individual results may vary. You should always consult with your physician before starting this product or any health-related program.
Disclaimer: The product descriptions and the statements on this page are from manufacturers and/or distributors and have not been evaluated by VitaSprings or the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. VitaSprings does not imply any medical claims from the customer reviews on this Vita-Vitamin Multi product on this website.
© Olympian Labs
Write a Review on this Vita-Vitamin Multi product and share your experience or opinion with other customers.